Friday 20 December 2019

Findlay Macbeth - slight announcement


Friends, comic creators, comedians and Shakespearian types - I've written and roughed-out in pencil my graphic novel Findlay Macbeth.
I'd like someone to read it and give me notes. Especially any published writers to advise me on the story, and Shakespeare knowledgeable types who can tell me whether it works as an adaptation. It's 120 pages of comic strip.
I'm very pleased with myself and could use someone to wake me up to my inadequacy. The next step will be a Kickstarter to help fund the printing and, more importantly, find me some buyers. NB: I won't be showing it to everyone, cos I'd like someone to buy it eventually.
Thanks in anticipation. Here, have a quick sneaky peak.



Kev F Sutherland, as well as writing and drawing for The Beano, Marvel, Doctor Who et al, runs Comic Art Masterclasses in schools, libraries and art centres - email for details, and follow him on Facebook and Twitter. View the promo video here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...