Sunday 22 December 2019

Merry Christmas from Hev and Kev F & the Socks


Merry Christmas from Kev F and the Socks. This year I haven't printed my own card, which in previous years I've sent to schools and theatres. I do hope no-one feels left out, it just somehow felt like a bit of an extravagance when, the truth be told, none of those schools or theatres ever sent me a card (I used to get one from The Beano and the Gilded, but those seem to have dried up too). Long gone are the days when everybody on my Comic Festival guest list would get a card, and I'd get one from half of them. (Once upon a while I even produced a special Sitcom Trials card. I must have been made of stamps.) Now it's a quick hi on social media, and on we dash. However, there was a card that did get printed and sent out, primarily for friends and family but also for a few of my clients and work colleagues, and it was from me and Hev...



Merry Christmas everybody, and a Happy New Year when it comes





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...