Monday 8 March 2021

★★★★★ "Absolutely terrific" - 5 star review for my Comic Art Masterclass



★★★★★



Absolutely terrific! I was trying to find something fun for my husband's birthday during lockdown that would work for the kids to get involved in as well. I found Kev and his comic strip class and took a punt - he was BRILLIANT! He is very charismatic and talented and full of stories as well as being great with kids and adults alike. We all learned a lot in the 2 hours and had fun drawing our own characters and comic strips - we have a kitchen table full of drawings now! Thanks Kev, what a great afternoon!



How's that for a 5 star review for a Comic Art Masterclass? I was booked for a party, via Class Bento, and this seems to be where Class Bento's strengths lie.

On Saturday I tried promoting a class by listing it on Class Bento, and though ten people bought tickets, only three ended up joining the class, making it officially my lowest attended class ever (beating Wednesday morning's Renfrewshire library class's previous record). However Class Bento has proven much better at attracting orders for private bookings of my classes.

Sunday late afternoon saw me booked by the Callman family, for Jeremy the Dad's birthday party. The kids joined in and, as you can see from the review, had a great time.

I have three such potential classes under enquiry in the next month. If they go ahead and are as successful as this one, then Bento works as an agency and has the bonus of reviews that appear on the website thus driving further business. Let us see if this continues, here's hoping it does.


Join my free Kev F Comic Art Mailing List here. Follow me on Twitter and Facebook

Next Comic Classes, open to the public:

Sat Mar 6: Bento Class 

Sat Mar 20:  Zion Bristol

Fri April 9: Plough Arts

Mon April 12: Largs Youth Theatre

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...