Monday 6 February 2012

"It's GaGa Y'Fool" - new comics by kids

My Comic Art Masterclasses have continued this year, with me teaching comic art to kids in schools across the nation (though this latest batch are from quite close to home in Bridgwater, Newton Poppleford, Bristol, and Llangatock in Powys. Working with two groups a day, with up to 30 in each group, they all go away with a photocopied comic containing a strip written and drawn by every single one of them plus an individual caricature by me. Here are the front covers by eight groups from Jan/Feb 2012 (click to enlarge)...



If anyone wants me to come and show their kids how to do what I've been doing for a living for the last two decades, drop me a line, a comment, a Twitter, smoke signals, the usual methods. Click below to see more, including video and contact details.



RECOMMENDED COMIC BOOKS & GRAPHIC NOVELS for Comic Art Masterclass students, teachers and librarians


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...