Wednesday 25 November 2020

MNDT comics in the post - and sketches


Midsummer Night's Dream has arrived, and it looks great. At time of writing I've just spent an entire day signing, packaging and posting copies to all the Kickstarter supporters. If I've calculated it correctly (I used Drop & Go, so I'm sure some items will turn out to cost more to post that I hoped) that lot cost £236 to post. They've gone as far afield as France, The Netherlands, Ireland, and to three people in Germany. And as for the USA, there are copies on their way to Florida, Arizona, New York, Virginia, Las Vegas, Indiana, New Hampshire, Maryland, Oregon and Texas.

A little earlier in the week they all got their sketches and pages of original art too. What's that you say? I haven't shown you their sketches yet? Well, cop a load of these babies..








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...