Wednesday 3 September 2014

Elvis Ate My Homework - new comics by kids

Here are the last few comics from Comic Art Masterclasses held during the Edinburgh Fringe, at libraries in Corstorphine, Drumbrae, Kirkliston and South Queensferry , and a couple from the classes at Porthcawl Pavilion, as seen on TV last week.


The celebrities they chose for my far-famed "treads on a worm" routine were Boris Johnson, Ed Sheeran, Olly Murs, David Tennant, and 2 unknown. And of course I rattled off a few more flipcharts while I was at it, some of which I remembered to take a photo of.




Kev F Sutherland, as well as writing and drawing Pansy Potter in The Beano, runs Comic Art Masterclasses in schools, libraries and art centres - email for details, and follow him on Facebook and Twitter. He's been writing and drawing comics for 25 years, he must know something.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...