Friday 2 March 2018

Edinburgh Fringe on sale already


The Socks' new show, Superheroes, is on sale already. In fact it went on sale on March 1st. I've never had the show on sale so early, a full five months before our run starts on August 1st.

And by the end of today we've already sold 10 tickets. I'm looking forward to drawing my sales graph, but to be honest it feels a little bit premature. And that'll be a long tail at the start.

But with sales starting, and a day in the office (during which I was hoping to rewrite the entire show after last weekend's previews but failed to write a thing), I did manage to produce a few new versions of the Socks as Superheroes, and a half dozen adverts to tweet over the coming months. Here's another one, since you asked so nicely.


Oh yes, I'll have to make a banner ad won't I? That'll be next.

Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre: Superheroes at the Gilded Balloon, Edinburgh Fringe August 1st to 26th 2018 - ON SALE NOW.
Gilded Balloon Box Office
Fringe Box Office

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...