Friday 18 December 2020

Merry Christmas from me and all my characters


A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year when it comes to all my readers, and anyone who chances to cross my path!

In this year's card, which has gone out in printed form to friends and family but few else, you can see (clockwise from bottom left) Horatio, Ophelia, Bottom, Joe Hamlet, Puck, Findlay Macbeth, Titania, Oberon, Inspector Philostrate, Moira the secretary and myself from, variously, The Prince Of Denmark Street, The Midsummer Night's Dream Team, and Findlay Macbeth; and in the centre of the table The Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre. They are, as I rather absent-mindedly forgot to put beside my signature, posed in a pastiche of Norman Rockwell's Thanksgiving picture, which is actually called Freedom From Want.

Thanks so much to everyone who's supported my work in 2020, from those who joined the Kickstarter campaigns for my three graphic novels, to those who had my Comic Art Masterclasses into their schools and online, and to everyone who came to the Scottish Falsetto Socks events. It's been a weird year, but a creative one if nothing else.

Here's to 2021, see you all then and there.


Dec 31 - Hogmanay Quiz Night

https://www.wegottickets.com/event/510943


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...