Monday 24 December 2018

Fannying About The Christmas Tree, live


Here's a treat, one that I'd forgotten existed. A live performance of the Socks' 2017 Christmas song Fannying Around The Christmas Tree, recorded live in Leicester back in February.

I'd uploaded it to Youtube but only shared it with fans who were supporting our Kickstarter campaign. So now, in time for the big day, here it is for everyone to enjoy.

Interesting its title has changed from Fannying Around... to Fannying About... Both titles work I guess, one is truer to the song it's parodying, and one goes slightly better as a way of putting it. Sadly the footage of the whole show disappeared when I had my laptop upgraded in the summer, so a live version of Beginning To Smell A Lot Like Xmas has gone.

Merry Christmas everyone, and a Happy New Year when it comes.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...