Wednesday 18 May 2022

Eurovision Volume 2 - and other business


As Eurovision itself was coming up on May 12th, and my Eurovision Colouring Book was proving far and away my biggest seller to date (81 copies sold so far this month), I felt inspired (and sufficiently distracted from ever writing that bloody crime novel which is supposed to make my fortune) to make another.

So it was that Eurovision Volume 2: The Winners came into being, with 33 brand new drawings, his time showing every single winning country and every single one of their entries. My plan was to get it published a week before Eurovision so people would buy it in the excitement of the competition.

Here is the newly tweaked Ukraine page, can you spot the massive change?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...