Saturday 29 June 2024

Who Notes - The Complete Doctor Who Reviews

 


Who Notes - a new book, available in print from Lulu, and in ebook.


The Complete Doctor Who Television Reviews of Kev F Sutherland I have, since childhood, been a fan of Doctor Who, and have been lucky enough to go on to work as a writer and artist for Doctor Who Magazine and Doctor Who Adventures, and for my comedy act The Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre to have appeared as easter egg extras on Doctor Who DVDs including The War Games and The Horns Of Nimon. I have, inevitably, made my thoughts known about the TV series ever since its return in 2005, usually by posting reviews on Facebook or in my blog. This book is a collection of these reviews, as well as other observations and, most exciting of all, my attempt at writing an episode of the show itself. I do hope you enjoy my ramblings. If you don't, I hope they don't distract you from my proper work as a comics writer and artist, for which endeavours I'm sure you'll find adverts somewhere in the book. Kev F Sutherland



My Books and where to get them:

Richard The Third Amazon - Etsy - Barnes & Noble - Waterstones
Findlay Macbeth - Amazon  - Etsy 
Prince Of Denmark Street - Amazon - Etsy - Kindle
Midsummer Nights Dream Team  - Amazon Etsy 
Shakespeare Omnibus Collection (all 3 books) - Amazon

Who Notes - Doctor Who Reviews - Lulu - ebook
Space Elain - Lulu - iBooks - Barnes & Noble 
Tales From The Bible - Amazon -  Etsy - Webtoons
The Book Of Esther - Lulu  - Amazon Webtoons
Joseph, Ruth & Other Stories - Amazon
Captain Clevedon - Amazon
Tales Of Nambygate - Amazon  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...