Sunday 27 January 2019

Fyre Festival - new video from the Socks


A totally brand new video from the Socks, Fyre Festival, written and shot this week. And it's the first I've managed to shoot in Clevedon, since losing the studio last year.

I filmed this by comandeering the lounge and setting up my green screen across the entrance to the kitchen. So it's shot entirely using daylight, but I think it's worked (apart from the height of the chair I used, meaning that unfortunately you can see my head). Not as convenient as the old studio set up, but not impossible. Little by little I'm finding ways of keeping the creative juices flowing.

Not that I've written much of any use for the new show yet, which debuts in little over a fortnight, but the cogs are slowly starting to grind back into action after what has been, I think anybody would have to concede, a very unusual and disturbing few months.

Fyre Festival is on Youtube as a subtitled version and a vanilla version (I prefer the subtitled, which is also edited down a bit to lose less good lines) and is getting good viewings on Facebook, already over the 2000 mark, the first in a while to take off so quickly.

The Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre return with a brand new show in 2019. Stay tuned.

Feb 15/16 - Kayal Leicester 
Mar 20/21 - Dram Glasgow 
April 5 - Chorley Little Theatre 90 min (Superheroes)
May 24 - Victoria Halifax Roll Up 7pm
June 1 & 2 - Brighton Komedia
July 30 - Aug 25 - Gilded Balloon, Edinburgh Fringe 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...