Friday 9 January 2015

Brand new HD Comic Art Masterclass promo video


As the year gets off to a busy start, with two days of Comic Art Masterclasses already under my belt, and an ever-growing in-tray of new requests, I've taken a moment to update my promo video, recording a brand new one. I hope you like it.

This new version is in HD, using the digital camera which I didn't have when I made the prvious video (in October 2013), with improved sound and new video clips (including my appearance on ITV News in September, and a class filmed a few years ago by Buzz Comics), and lots of updated comic strip excerpts - crediting Wayne Thompson for his Bananaman art, and Mark Buckingham for a 2 second glimpse of his Doctor Strange pencils*.



Now, if you'll excuse me, the nonsense I'm supposed to be scribbling won't make itself up.



Kev F Sutherland, as well as writing Bananaman in The Beano, runs Comic Art Masterclasses in schools, libraries and art centres - email for details, and follow him on Facebook and Twitter


*Though, for the record, those were layouts which I both pencilled and inked, from Doctor Strange 90, but there wasn't room to explain all that so I settled for "Pencils by Mark Buckingham", which is more representative of most of the work I did on that comic's run. - Fact Fan Kev

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...