Tuesday 30 August 2011

Tales of Nambygate rises from the ashes...

Prompted by the briefest of mentions on Twitter, I have dug out from the bottom drawer, my run of comic strips Tales Of Nambygate which ran from 1989 - 1991 in Gas and UT comics.

Having not looked at these strips for twenty years, I have decided they are worth putting in a book, so I am scanning them, along with their sister strips Phallas, Battler Britten and Sam Shovel, whose characters overlap to create a bizarre comedy universe, and will be putting a book out. Though I say so myself, it's rather good. Here's just the tiniest taster...



2 comments:

Lizard Seer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lizard Seer said...

I remember reading Tales Of Nambygate in Gas all those years ago, though I probably shouldn't have been doing as I was only 14 when it started.

It was certainly the best thing in the comic, not that that was particularly difficult from what I recall of the rest of the contents.

And I still know the words to "Oh Nambygate"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...